So, we are currently hanging out in our van, waiting on a call about the Ranger. We have no idea what’s going to happen, but if it’s good news, we leave tomorrow. If it’s not so good news, well we will leave some stage next week. I’m sure I said that last Friday too, so […]
Just a few things we’ve done since Jo’s folks have arrived.
Hey guys. I hope you enjoy the update!
Wish we had a bit more time to explore around here.
We’re now in Normanton and plotting our trip to Darwin. A lot of the roads are cut until late May/June so we will travel via Mt Isa and Katherine. Sealed roads… I’m sure that’s the silver lining!
Just keeping you up to date.